retribution.
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
dont worry about it, i post ridiculously short xD

He worried if he had said something wrong, but he couldn't think of what. No, Onus probably just had something else on his mind. The vigilante asked him a question then, a question that almost made Giggle laugh. A packmate with red eyes? Well, he had noticed plenty of Inferni members with red eyes. He paused for a moment, and then replied, trying not to come off as oblivious. 'Red eyes... that's sort of a common occurrence. Are you looking for someone?' For a moment, he thought of Talitha. She wasn't in trouble, was she? No, Gabriel probably would have announced something by now if anything had happened to his daughter. Had she done something to warrant attention? Again, the young male doubted it. Tal may have been a loose cannon but she was nice, and friendly, and he just couldn't see her committing any sort of serious crime. He turned his thoughts to other packmembers.

The only other coyote with red eyes Giggle had personally met had been that strange, drunken man he'd hit with a shovel. Maybe that was the man he was looking for. It seemed likely; the guy had been off-balance. The Scorpius remembered the meeting almost amusedly, but feared running into the homosexual (apparantly) drunk again. Giggle had escaped because it had been dark and the other had been wasted. If they met again in broad daylight in sober states, there was a chance that he'd be a victim of rape for real. Or something like that. He looked back at Onus, from who his eyes had drifted, hoping he could help the other somehow. It was the least he could do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread