retribution.
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Attacked another wolf from Dahlia de Mai. He felt a sort of secret thrill run through him, a momentary spark of schadenfreude. Payback. But then, Dahlian or not, an unprovoked attack was a serious offense. After having been in that position himself, Giggle could empathize. He rubbed his muzzle and willed to mind the fuzzy memory of the drunk man. 'There's one coyote it could be.' He said, quietly. It was almost lucky the coyote didn't know very much, or he would have been trapped in a sticky place- torn between helping his savior and being loyal to his clan. 'He came after me one night, he was drunk. I can't offer much, it was very dark. He did have red eyes, though. He was, uh, somewhat smaller than me. Sort of brown furred. He didn't give a name. Actually, I think he was propositioning me.' Because clearly, the purple meant that Giggle was gay and an easy target. He shook his head slightly, frowning. 'I'm sorry, I can't help you out much more than that.' He shifted his broken arm uncomfortably, wincing at the accompanying burst of pain. Had to keep it straight, slinged and wrapped, so it wouldn't make him useless. He couldn't be a hunter with a limp.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread