retribution.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I <3 Watchmen score

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

Someone who would assault their own clanmates? It certainly sounded like the one who had attacked Cwmfen. If he didn't worry about starting another war then he probably wouldn't have any problem attacking those within the clan itself. Still, that raised the question as to why he was kept around. What leader would have such an animal among its ranks. With the description of brown fur Onus was almost certain it had to be the same coyote. Typical coyote description or no, the behavior was enough to convince him. This creature had a carelessness for life and well being. "Yet you feel safe there." If his rough voice was capable of laughter it might have come then. But of course it didn't. "Did you tell your leader this?" He still had no idea whom the clan leader was, but he had an inkling it was the hybrid he had met on his second night here.

He saw the kid wince as he moved his arm. Hidden eyes scanned over the injured limb and then settled back on the stained face of the coyote. "Broken arm? How did that happen?" Little did the vigilante know that this whole place was just one vicious circle of violence between the packs and clans.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread