retribution.
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

'Yes,' he reaffirmed, not quite grasping Onus' point. It wasn't really a true assault, after all, more of a pass that would have become violent. Giggle had never really considered the clanmate on clanmate angle. The coyote glanced away sheepishly at the next question. 'No, I didn't..' Why hadn't he, why hadn't Giggle sought out Gabriel - or maybe even Corona who he felt more comfortable around - and said, hey look, you've got a big jerk in your clan? A gay one, at that? It hadn't struck him as necessary. After all, it had been dark and oh, let's just tell the truth? He had been afraid of looking pathetic, or stupid, after all he had just been attacked by a pair of Dahlians (a fact that was more crucial than he liked to think) and had shown his inability to fend for himself, when he had been trying so hard to prove himself.

And speaking of Dahlians, the next question came, unsurprisingly. He had subconsciously shifted the conversation by drawing attention to his arm, after all. 'I was.. attacked by a pair of Dahlian wolves. Something about infringing on a truce, because I was too close to their territory, or maybe even a little bit inside of it, I'm not sure.' He forced himself to look back. He wondered what his saviour would think of the circle of violence between his home and his attackers'.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread