retribution.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i40.tinypic.com/2m7w9p4.png); width: 375px; height: 466px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 3px; top:10px; width: 350px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

!! out of character.

the public don’t dwell on my transmission

He rubbed his neck uncomfortably. 'Well, I guess.' He never would, but agreeing with Onus seemed the safest way to get out of this line of conversation. He was feeling pressured, interrogated, but didn't want to break away from the vigilante either, driven by curiosity and slight adoration. He tried to imagine telling Gabriel what had happened, but no matter what, he came off as a tattletale- the mean ol' drunk coyote came after me, daddy! Not the image he was working very hard to present.

The air changed; Giggle could sense that the vigilante wasn't pleased, probably because of what he'd said. Great. The stream of words that came startled him, but didn't make him feel guilty. He was clean, his hands blood-free. The hybrid had never been involved, would have never been involved if it weren't for the attack. He forced himself to look into Onus' cloth, where he imagined the eyes to be. 'I didn't particularly plan on being sucked into whatever problems exist between my clan and Dahlia. I don't have anything... well, I didn't have anything against Dahlia de Mai.' He sounded petulant, but it wasn't fair that he was getting lumped into the history of Inferni when he was new and freshfaced. Of course it was a cycle they could never escape but he was ever the optimist. 'I don't even really understand why-- why everyone is always fighting. I just don't know. I guess you could ask them, or Gabriel.'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread