retribution.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I think Onus is going to run off now XD He doesn't like talking about his past. But if you wanted another thread you could have Gig corner him in the city while he's healing!

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

At the description of the clan's leader Onus' hands flexed. Gabriel was indeed the man that he had met on his first visit to Inferni's borders. He didn't trust the hybrid. He was trying to hide something. What he was hiding he still didn't know, but it was something. There was some sort of madness to that male. A latent one, but it was there all the same and the vigilante could sense it. It seemed that none of the underlings knew anything of great importance. They weren't hiding anything either, at least the ones he had talked to. He could always tell when someone was hiding something from him. He knew how to get the information out of them too.

Onus' absentmindedly nodded in response to the kid's repeated thanks. He was just doing what he was meant to do. It had been one of his easier kills too. Apparently that wolf hadn't been in too many fights before. Though when the younger yote questioned him about his past he had to suppress a lip twitch. He shared that information with almost no one. There had only been a handful of occasions where he had told anyone anything about who he was and where he came from. "None of your business kid." There was no anger or annoyance in his voice though. Just the same rough monotone.

This conversation was getting too personal for his liking and he had better things to do. Such as investigating a mass murder. Without another word he climbed up the nearest tree and made his exit through the high up limbs, heading towards the south.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread