Let me be your spark of life
[html]

I’ll close the thread after my post, ^=^
500+

Cwmfen had expected Svara to protest her act made against the husky, for thus far it had been so. Of course, such thoughts would not have stopped the warrior, for she would tolerate no such behavior form any creature, male or female. And it had been the male’s mistake to protest in that manner, and it seemed to the female that he had a knack for causing trouble within the Dahlian boarders. But the female was confused, for only moments before the male had been completely understanding of Svara, holding her and responding without protest to her occasional snaps. She wondered what had made the change, but the warrior did not and would not press the girl for the details. All the warrior needed to know was the act, and she had seen it clearly. She though then, however, that such a reaction may have been something completely belieing his anger and aggression. She thought perhaps that it may have been hurt pride and indignation, for such a reaction had spurred Brennt to attack her once she had rejected his moves to mate with her (or so she believed; that male had been strange, and she did not quite understand him). But whatever the case, this husky lacked the control of a man. Perhaps he should go and learn it.

But to the female’s surprise, the red hued girl did not rebuke the black hued fae’s attack upon her lover. To the contrary, Svara continued to push him off, unaccepting of his behavior. Despite herself, the female felt a small flicker of pride for the girl’s actions. This once again sparked that hope that she had felt when first meeting with the girl. This was a more direct manifestation of the girl’s strong will. If only she would use such a force more adeptly, with control and purpose, to command the respect and to command a presence. Perhaps there was hope for this girl yet. Regardless of the irritation that the female felt for the girl’s disrespect, she understood the hormones that may be dictating such volatile behavior, and she understood now the effects of her mother’s presence. And the female understood also the potential of all creatures, and she hoped that the girl would be more open to the teachings and advice that her packmates had to offer.

The male left then, without verbal protest, and he did not look back. The warrior stood there for a moment, watching the place where his form had disappeared, and watching it still even when there was nothing. At length, the female released her right arm, shaking it slightly to help alleviate the pain, which only worked marginally. Then she went to retrieve the thrown weapon, pulling it from the earth as it sang to her with satisfaction. With a light smile, the female turned as the girl spoke, and for a moment, she thought that such words were made in anger. But it seemed that it there was some humor to them after all. A light smile graced the warrior’s maw. “I’ll stay out next time,” the alto melody replied softly, her silver tones dancing on the air. And to the girl’s next comment, the warrior only smiled, her agreement silent and held openly within the air. Her silent, fluid steps returned her to the roots of the tree as she turned to the girl. “I may agree to that,” the warrior said with a slight smile, “if you will never disrespect it again.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread