Truth Be told
[html]

Lysander shrugged at her words and chose not to acknowledge them further. He never considered if Firefly should ask for them back. Perhaps he would hide them away and tell her they were gone, what could she do then? Tell DaVinci? Her pack? He wasn’t too concerned with either option. Or perhaps he would bundle them up in a sack as she had and leave, forget Phoenix Valley, Winnie and the rest. That was a possibility. At any rate, he did not want to give them back.

Lysander smiled at her, touching her cheek softly with the back of his hand. He knew exactly what made women jealous of each other. Or perhaps not the internal cause, but the triggers and the results of those triggers. And they were fun buttons to push, and often they worked out in his favor. “I’m sorry Winnie, it’s probably cruel of me, yeah?” He had no intention of stopping.

Her next words took him by surprise. He hadn’t considered a relationship beyond sex, but he knew Winnie was in it for more. Most women wanted more, even if they thought they didn’t. Lysander took a moment to consider, and finding that it might be fun smiled reassuringly. “Just say the words sweetness, and I’m your’s. And only your’s.” Maybe. For a while, anyway.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread