An interesting detachment
[html]
ooc: Sure thing :] Ehno is cool with his woodworking Big Grin

She saw members of the pack often enough, but there were a few that she didn't see as much as the others. That wasn't their fault, of course--Naniko was a very busy wolf, and didn't leave herself enough social time some days. She and Anu had broken up, and were no longer mates, and she'd found that if she kept her mind busy it was easier to go from day to day. She did miss Anu, whether she wanted to admit it or not, but didn't talk about it much to anyone. The one person that she probably would have told was Savina, but she didn't want to bother the dark mother with her problems. She knew that the other had problems of her own.

It hurt her teeth to grip the metal of the poker too hard, and she tried to hurry as she poked at the logs. They were heavy! The unshifted wolf jumped when Ehno spoke behind her, the poker falling out of her mouth and to the ground with a clatter. "Oh!" She said, turning around and shaking her head a little. Her teeth were aching a little, and she ran her tongue over them a few times. "I didn't hear you coming. And the rain--no, not so much."

A grin replaced the surprised look. Her coat, despite the shaking, was still dripping a little bit. "I would say that I'm ruining the carpet, getting it all wet, but it looks like it's already ruined." There were stains and burned parts all over the carpet of the mansion. The only places where the carpet looked alright was beneath furniture, where no one had touched it for a while. "It's not too good outside today. You been out yet?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread