An interesting detachment
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yay the semester's over and I can write again! Sorry for my slowness in this thread!! T_T You want maybe quick replies, since its getting a bit outdated?

Ehno was surprised when he heard the Commander speak his native language. His amber eyes widened a bit, a smile gracing his lips while he listened closely to Naniko’s words. He wondered how long she had been learning the language. Had Savina been teaching her all this time? Regardless, he was happy to discover that she did know some of the Italian language. "Lei parla l'italiano? Non ho avuto idea." His smile widened. "Lei lo parla piuttosto bene," he commented. Despite her pauses, she seemed to have a good grasp of the vocabulary and structure.

"Nessuno problema," he said, nodding at her thanks. He thought for a moment about her suggestion, his mind turning it into some sort of adventure. But it really was an adventure in a way; walking around the manor always led to some sort of interesting discovery. "Sarei felice di aiutarla sceglie una stanza, Naniko." He kept the pace of the words slower than he would usually speak in Italian, thinking it may help the white-furred lady understand them a little better. Ehno knew what it was like to try to understand foreign words while still learning the language; he had plenty of experience with that when he was still trying to get more practice with English.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread