An interesting detachment
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure! I actually just got back to posting myself--I've been in the same boat with finals and such :] <33 and maybe we can have another one? I would really like one Big Grin

They had a really good life in Crimson Dreams. Naniko was really glad that Savina had been willing to join her and help her lead the pack, and that Anu was going to be stepping up into leadership to help both of them out. There were often pups being born in packs, and so far both of the two main leaders had given birth or were going to give birth. That meant that a third leader would be really welcome, to help pick up some of the slack.

She felt very encouraged, and continued to speak in Itallian when he answered her. "Sto imparandolo da quando ero giovane. Francese...pure. Era qualcosa fare mentre ho guardato sopra il mio fratello selvaggio Davinci" She cocked her ears forward to take in the words, translating them into English in her head and then translating her own words back to Itallian. "Grande! Ho pulito lo scantinato alcuni giorni fa, in modo da sarebbe più livable… io ha posato una grande coperta e una base, anche. Devo abbassarlo appena in una delle stanze là"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread