An interesting detachment
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure, no prob! :] And maybe Naniko can find it? Secret passages ftw! XD

“I wouldn’t call your Italian skills poor,” he commented as he followed the Commander out into the kitchen. “And that’s still one more language than I can manage.” He laughed, a mirror of her own one from moments ago. He was still quite surprised to find that Naniko had some understanding of his native language this whole time and that he was only now finding out about it. There was always something new to learn about others, it seemed.

Naniko quickly led them down the stairs and into the basement. He let his eyes adjust to the darker room for a moment before glancing around curiously. Ehno had only ventured down here a few times before, but each trip he made seemed to reveal more and more secrets. Already it seemed like there were more rooms to explore than he remembered. He walked over to the room Naniko pointed out, peering through the doorway for a moment before entering. The room was a decent size, though very dusty from years of neglect. For the most part the room was empty, with the exception of some old trinkets, a few half-open boxes, and an old bookshelf that had fallen on its side in the opposite corner of the room.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread