missing title
[html]
ooc:

Naniko didn't normally go out at this time of the day, but lately she'd found herself with more free time than normal. She had already done all of the things that she did before she went to sleep--she'd straightened up her den, cleared out the herb shack, and had organized some of the bottles in the kitchen. She had nothing left to do but this. The night wind was slightly cooler than the breeze that she had experienced earlier, and it lifted pieces of her hair out of the braid, blowing them in front of her face. She lifted a careful hand, trying to put them back into place. She didn't want to make any movements that he might deem as hostile; she didn't want to ruin a prospective conversation by doing something like that...not unless he did something first.

She'd come to the border to greet newcomers on many occasions, but each time was unique and different. There were no two wolves who were exactly alike, even if the wolf looked a lot like another one. Her adopted sister Ember was nearly the same color as this male, but with a bit more brown in her coat. Savina also shared his dark coloration.

"It's no real intrusion. As long as you don't harbor any ill intent, I'd be happy to talk." She had never had the experience of joining a pack herself. When she'd joined Clouded Tears she had been very young, and had been carried there by Iskata. The next pack that she'd become a part of she had helped to form herself, with her mate Conri when they had been together. And now Crimson Dreams, which she had formed with her trusted friend Savina. She'd accepted new wolves, but had never actually been in their place. So she couldn't feel much empathy.

The light was fading, and it was becoming harder to see his expression. If he was staring, the female couldn't tell. Naniko came a few paces closer before stopping again, so that she might be able to speak at a more comfortable volume. "The lands before you belong to the Crimson Dreams pack. I lead it, as the Commander. Do you think that you would make a good addition to my wolves? What skills do you have?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread