twist and shout, checkers and sunrises
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hey! W.C.: 598 (biggest ever XD)

Everything was going smoothly that morning. It was still breaking dawn, but Catherine was up. It had been a quiet night, and she already got her sleeping share. Seymour was still out there, scouting the boarders, and she was alone in her underground home. She had to repair a few things in the structure and decoration but, now that it was finished, she had nothing very important to do, turning her days a little boring. There hadn't been many strangers in the boarders that demanded her attention, neither there was visits. Therefore, she had many free time to train her aim at the bow, her reading skills and riding. Only the last one was being a trouble to her, that's for sure. She trusted the horses enough for ride, but the one she doesn't trusted was herself.

"Catherine? Wake up, it's your move!" a hissy voice called her off her wanders. The grayish woman found herself sat with her legs crossed, her chin supported on her hand, a checkers table and an impatient Spirit Guide in front of her. The black mamba waged the tip of the tail, pointing her to the table. "Oh! I-I'm sorry, Saw. I lost my head..." she tried to explaine, only rambling. The snake rolled the bright yellow eyes, annoyed. "Just play..." he interrupted her in middle sentence. "Yeah, sure!" she said, forgetting what she was saying and made her move. The snake swang the tail, throwing the wolfess' piece far away and replaced it by its own and smirked to her. She got shocked. 'How did he do that move?!' she thought, trying to understand. Then, she grimed and make a face. "I can't believe it! I'm losing for a reptile!" she whispered, enraged. The snake, in reply, just hissed in breaks, sounding like a light laugher. It was not only a snake, but a dead reptile! That was just amazing.

She was considering to strangle that snake, but as it was already dead, it would not worth the work. Unfortunately. The grayish female was preparing her revenge until Seymour flew from the wooden chimney and landed on her shoulder, demanding her attention. "I'll finish with you later...!" she warned the snake, pointing to her with a index finger and a mean look. The snake just rolled the eyes again and made a face like "As if..." It didn't really bother her. Not more than the fact something was happening and she would do something interesting, after all. She got up and followed the peregrine falcon, which was leading her outside. She walked the three-steps stairs and passed through the rounded entrance. Once outside, there was nothing there. The bird of prey was sittting on a tree's branch, tilting its head to her. She rolled her eyes, noticing it was her scouting shift. "You don't miss one, do you?!" she asked, and the bird harshed, flying toward the entrance of the house, and didn't come back.

The grayish wolf sighed heavily and threw her head up, looking at the sky. 'Why me?!' she thought, even more enraged, luckly not enough to enter in her "Rage". Only then she noticed that the sky was wonderful. It was a perfect mix of purple, orange and yellow, the sun half way up the horizont. Without looking away from it, she climbed the nearest tree from her and sat in the very top of it. She lyed in that one with her belly down, her chin now resting on her crossed arms. She admired the beautiful dawn infront of her, her anger fading away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread