twist and shout, checkers and sunrises
[html]

We are finishing this, yes? Smile And sorry for the long wait, I've been having a little trouble with this thread :/

The silence was quite heavy, true, but for Dawali it was perhaps to be preferred. If the femme should ask him about the game he would likely not know what to say, because he didn't even know what he was doing! Thus, silence was better than conversation. It was strange how he always managed to get himself into these situations with females - never with another male. Then again if there was something he didn't know, he could easily admit that to another male. It was just all these.. females! He didn't know what to do with them, and AniWaya had its share. It felt as if every time he was called to the border, the newcomer was a girl or woman. It made him uncomfortable, and he realized just how much he actually missed Leland. He'd been a more solid and calming presence for the red wolf male.

Catherine spoke, and Dawali snapped out of his thoughts, looking at her now, from having studied the board absently. Uh, yes, he said, embarrassed immediately. A blush rose to his cheeks, but invisibly. He was blessed with red fur which saved him time after time. I'm sorry, it's just.. Glancing at the board again, before looking up at her, he swallowed once before giving in to the truth. I just don't understand this game at all. His shoulders shrugged, and his face had an apologetic mask. Great, now he felt like a fool. Ah, he just wanted to get out of here before he humiliated himself further. It was painful, almost.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread