twist and shout, checkers and sunrises
[html]

Post again if you want, if not I'll archive it in a few days Smile

The male sighed, looking to the board and back at Catherine, as if that in itself was an answer to her question. What more could he say? He was embarrassed at his own lack of understanding, did he really have to explain it further? This encounter was just getting worse and worse, and he started to feel even a little bit annoyed After all he was male, and you could only poke a male's pride so much until he would react to it. He knew that Catherine didn't mean anything negative with her questions, but they did nothing to help his mood right now. Standing up, them male bluntly threw out an sentence or two with an apologetic face. His arms were held in a way that should mean that he was sorry. I'm sorry, Catherine. I.. It's all of it. I'm just going to go now if that's ok. Leaving the den his walk was calm, but his mind could not wait until he was out of there. Oh, the embarrassment, the shame in his behavior! It was one thing to not understand, but to act like this.. as if some scared teenager. It would take days to patch up his wounded self-esteem.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread