The approach
[html]

The younger wolf's show of submission greatly put her mind and worries at ease. Maybe that form was just the one he was most comfortable in. If he was on his own she could understand that it might make him feel more safe. Her eyes stayed on him as he relayed his tale and why he was here. It was not a happy story. Being separated from one's family was never a good feeling and one that the wolfess understood all too well. Savina eased herself onto her haunches and her smile warmed and widened towards the male.

"It is nice to meet you Orion. My name is Savina. You may relax and sit if you wish." While the Crimson Dreams leader thought it was very important to show proper respect when on the borders of another pack, once it had been demonstrated she had no problem letting the newcomer relax. "I am sorry to hear that you've lost your family. I don't believe I've seen them but could you tell me what they look like so I can be sure?"

His form looked a little lean and she wondered if he had been having trouble hunting on his own. "Did you need or want a place to stay? I know we aren't your family but we're open to new members." It was obvious Orion was on a mission to find his mom and brother but even if he needed somewhere to sleep she would be willing to give it to him. He seemed like a nice boy and she didn't like the thought of him all out on his own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread