The approach
[html]
300+

It was clear that Orion was tired. For some reason her heart was really going out to the younger wolf. Maybe it was the hormones flooding her system. Maybe it was his situation. Maybe it had to do with his soft and quiet demeanor. Most likely it was a combination of all of those. Besides, she was only some tough and stern leader when she needed to be. Savina had always been a pretty accepting and tolerant wolf with a big heart. The youth was definitely bringing that out of her (not that it took much). She listened to the description of his mother and sibling, but unfortunately she had seen no one like them. "I'm sorry Orion, I haven't seen anyone around like that," she said shaking her head.

It relieved her that he was willing to take her offer of staying in Crimson Dreams. It was hard to make it on one's own, especially for someone his age and after being separated from all he knew. "Of course. If you found your mother and brother you could go with them. Though if they came here they would be welcome to stay as well." The stronger the pack was the better. "Whatever you can do will be a help to us. Hunting would be wonderful. As you can see there will be more mouths to feed in not too long," she said with a smile. "I'll be sure to let you know how you can help. Well, with that welcome to Crimson Dreams Orion! You'll start out as a Basic Officer. How about I show you around?" Slowly the Lt. General got back to her feet and motioned with her head for him to follow.

"We have two places that you could sleep. There's a large human house that many of the members of the pack reside in including myself. But if a natural den is more to your liking there's a system of small caves not far from the building. Which would you like to look at first?" They were headed in the right direction for either, so it wouldn't matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread