The approach
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As Savina spoke it comforted Orion, something about her voice reassured him that things would be all right. The pack seemed very welcoming and taking rest for awhile would not be a bad thing. Orion knew that he could not spend a lot of time out in the wild searching for his mother and brother it would be a lost cause there was just too much ground to cover and they could be hundreds of kilometers away by now. Besides staying put would probably make him be found faster if his family was looking for him which undoubtedly they would be. With that thought comforting him, Orion decided that this was definitely where he wanted to be.

The house sounded much more to Orion's liking as he was used to sleeping more in a human dwelling than a cave which can be cold and dark at times. "I think that the house would be much more to my liking, but I expect most of the rooms would already be taken by the other pack members so I understand if there isn't any room." Since Orion only knew Savina so far being close to her felt him feel more safe with this new pack. In time though Orion expected that he would feel more at ease here as the surroundings and the protection offered were very much to his liking.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread