The approach
[html]
300+

The mother-to-be sincerely hoped that Orion would fine his family. Maybe if he liked it here he could ask them to come stay in Crimson Dreams as well. From the sound of it his little brother was about the same age as Naniko's pups and could have some playmates. Having more watchful eyes on her own brood that would be running around in no time would be of a great help too. "I'm sure you'll fine your family again Orion. You know I was born in a place across the ocean and when I came here I was separated from my siblings as well. But after being here for a couple months I found my brother and we've been together ever since." She thought that might comfort him and give him hope. Maybe this place was just lucky for such reunions.

Looking back she smiled warmly at him as they moved along at a slow pace. "Alright, the mansion it is then. And don't you worry there's plenty of rooms. You'll see soon, it is a very large house." Now that she thought of it probably only half or a little over of the rooms were occupied. Some of the members preferred the caves to the house, so there was always lots of space. "Back behind us is Rabbit Lake. It's a large lake and most of it lays within our boundaries. There's almost always some prey around it so if you want to hunt that's a good place to look. To north of the mansion there's a small valley. We also just claimed a new stretch of land that runs down to the ocean." He could get himself familiarized with the territory when he wanted, but she thought she might as well let him know where things were.

It wasn't too long until the manor lay before them and she carefully walked up the steps to the porch. Savina nosed open the door and walked inside, using her body to keep the door open for Orion to follow. Once they were both inside she turned to face the gray youth. "This is it, Haven Manor. This is the main living area. Over there are some of the rooms and there are more upstairs. To the back there's the kitchen and in the cellar there's a food cache, so if you're hungry you can help yourself. Off down that hallway there's a library if that interests you at all." That was about it she thought. "Do you have anything you want to ask me Orion?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread