The approach
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The manor was as Savina had described quite large, after Orion got settled he thought it would be a good idea to go and explore the manor. The idea of Orion being on his own was starting to dawn on him and he wasn't sure if he felt free or scared. The thought of looking after himself was fading and Orion realized he still had not ate for quite some time now, he completely forgot about it talking to Savina. "I would feel guilty just eating from the pack's food without contributing but I don't think I could stand to go out and hunt right now. I promise that anything I eat I will find more and contribute."

Orion didn't feel right just asking for handouts but he would work hard to repay the pack and do anything he possibly could. Savina had been incredibly generous and helpful and Orion knew he should not trespass on her time any longer "Thank you very much for showing me around Savina and letting me into the pack, I think I can take it from here though. My hunger seems to getting the best of me so I think I'll head down to the kitchens."

Slowly walking out of the door Orion looked back to smile at Savina, he then headed towards the kitchens. It didn't take long for Orion to find something to eat and he devoured the rabbit quickly. Sleep took Orion suddenly maybe it was because his hunger was satiated the thought of exploring the rest of the mansion he thought could wait till after. He returned to the room that he had picked out and lied his head down on the floor...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread