Sorrounded by a sea of uncertainty, will I drown?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hey XD. Sorry for the wait. You like my shiny new table? W.C. 413

Still fuming, Barix heard someone approaching and looked up just as she began to speak. < Oh, great!> he almost groaned. Not only did he have an audience, but it just happened to be a femme! What made things even worse was the fact that he had practically zero experience talking with a girl, but he at least figured that he wasn't starting things off very well by slipping in the mud and getting his head momentarily stuck in a log. Blushing a deep red with embarrassment and smiling nervously, he managed to give a slight nod, mumbling, "Yeah, guess that's true.... No one's perfect...." But did he have to look so foolish and clumsy as well!? He noted that she seemed perfectly comfortable in her two-legged form just like Dawali had, further confirming his suspicions that it was used a lot more in this pack. He, on the other hand, felt more natural and like himself in his wolf form. He momentarily admired her black fur and beautiful green eyes. As he looked at her, his kept drifting to different parts of her face and off to the side of her as if he couldn't decide what was proper in this situation. After a few seconds, he finally settled on staring at the ground in front of her feet, thinking that it would be the safest thing to do. He just wasn't sure of her rank, how to treat females in general, or how she expected to be treated.

Making a poor attempt to hide how uncomfortable he felt at that moment- of course, he was trying whatever he could to keep from offending her-, the wolf-dog smiled a bit more cheerfully, saying, "By the way, my name’s Barix…. Barix Raleto. I’m a new uh… Itse, was it? Dawali just let me join yesterday." He relaxed a bit at the memory of the red wolf’s kindness to him, but it also made him feel a little more wary of the femme. Dawali had greeted him with a friendliness that Barix had found so little of in his old pack. What made him think that this one would be any different? Only twenty percent of his blood was German shepherd but that didn’t seem to make a difference to most of them. He knew that his grandfather would’ve rejected him even if only one percent of his blood was dog.

He waited quietly for her response, his eyes still lowered to the ground.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread