Sorrounded by a sea of uncertainty, will I drown?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female very rarely left her two-legged form nowadays. She didn't really see any use in her four-legged lupus form, not when there were so many things that she could do when she was shifted like this. Ember enjoyed activities like reading, cooking, training with different sorts of weapons, and the occasional sewing...all things that she could only do well in her optime form. So it was what she stayed in above everything else. There was the halfling form, too, but doing things in that form was sometimes difficult for her.

Their meeting turned easily into a conversation, and the cloaked female went with it. "Ah, I see. Dawali's a good friend of mine--real pleasant wolf to be around. If you ever feel up for a fishing trip, both of us like to fish. Maybe the three of us could go out and catch a whole bunch of them." It sounded like a really good idea to her. And with the amount of puppies that they had, little mouths to feed, it would probably help out. "I'm Ember Phoenix. I'm an Ayastigi here...the beginning warrior rank. I've lived here for a couple of months...I joined the pack with my friend Tayui before she had all of her pups."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread