Come Quick and Bring Your Gun
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 500+

OOC: I'm sorry Jazz is a big meanie for a little bit D:

IC:

The pain was over whelming, His body shook as he gritted his teeth trying not to cry. His mind was a confused, his fur was untidy, and his eyes blood shot from nights with no sleep. It was not like he didn't want to sleep, it was just that every time he tried he would end up tossing and turning uncomfortably until he passed out and woke up either in tears or screaming in fear. The nightmares haunted him every night. Horrible images of Garnet being killed and even worse dreams of Lily as a teenager happy and alive. His mind was haunted with the images of these dreams. What would Lily have been like had she lived?

A scent filled the room, the scent that belonged to Kansas. The white male was not a very close friend to the larger coal warrior. They had hunted together with the girls once and had a few friendly conversations. 'Jazper' Pained amber eyes rose slowly to look into the pure blues of his packmate. His mind was clouded as he repeated the name spoken in his head reassuring himself that it was indeed his own name. He shuffled backwards as Kansas approached asking if he was alright. The question made him think, of course he was alone and upset but was he really okay? Looking around and then down at his hands that shook ever so slightly he returned his gaze to the man before him. And shook his head. “No Kansas I'm not okay.” He forced his mind to try to think logically for a moment, “Garnet left me.” This fact seemed easy to say. The fact that mates came and went was not a new concept to Jazz, in fact this seemed to be one of the more common facts of life. However, the other part of the story was the real killer, “She had a miscarriage of a daughter. Garnet left me a letter telling me she named the pup Lily Rhiannon because of her white coat.”

He was not in a simple heart broken state because of a mate lost but in a constant aching and sharp pains in his hear because his daughter had not lived. It seemed that he was not meant to have a family at all. His entire life had been leading to this climax, the final straw. The gods were laughing at him and picking off his family one by one, leaving him isolated from the world. Standing to his feet he began to feel for an emotion besides the dullness of pain. He wanted to feel more then just broken. Here he was being torn apart form the inside while Kansas was happy and skipping around with a happy mate and soon happy pups. “I bet your whole life is fucking sunshine and rainbows isn't it?” The Rhiannon questioned with a hushed growl. The anger felt warm inside him, felt good. It was a new sensation helping him divide from the constant feeling of numbness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread