Everything is backwards
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.thing { color:#dadada; line-height:15px; }
</style>
ind//for i bakvendt-land
indentind//der kan alt gå an

Alex comes in after a few posts between us so Ly puts Emwe under the floorboards first? I'm pping his mood, but you told me on msn to make him distraught so in your face! <3

//Emwe Soul

tar det siste verset av en sang han ikke kan

The boy looked up at his husky protector, his face a frown of heavy thought. He was acting strangely, stranger than he did, besides the name-calling and well.. all the other stuff. So he was acting increasingly weird - yeah! That was it! He was weirder than normal.. Just because Conor took a walk? Conor took a walk outside, and now the grown male couldn't find him. Well duh, Conor was good at hiding, Emwe always had trouble with that. Emwe was too fat to find any hiding spots that were good, and Conor was just too good at finding him anyway! That's why Emwe never played like that with his brother anymore, but obviously this nice uncle of theirs hadn't understood that. All he had to do was to look properly. He was grown up! Grown ups did that - find things. Especially when they shouldn't be found. Secretly, the little boy wished someone would find his momma, because he hadn't seen her today, and somehow he didn't like the feeling it gave him. The young boy sat there simply looking at the mix whose care he was left in, puzzled, bored and amazed. Grown-ups were odd, truly. Good thing Emwe would never become one, then!

His eyes traced the movements of the grown male, and finally the boy dared to speak up - not because he didn't normally dare, of course(!), but it was weird to see his caretaker in this state. 'e's just 'iding, you knows... His nose was lifted slightly higher than usual, as the boy was proud of knowing things the other obviously did not. He was certain Conor would grow tired of the game he was playing soon enough, and return to them. It was just silly to behave like the mix did, really.

//der er de like tøysete og rare alle mann //
[/html]

Messages In This Thread