Like children to the playground
[html]
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2166/ghitattm9.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
O ok! I found this table in the notepad portion of this account but I do not know who made it. But I thought that I would use it!

She did not care much for males any longer-one could not trust them. She had trusted that everything would be fine with her pregnancy when Carlo had told her so, and look what had happened. And then he had assured her that he would always be by her side...then ran off with Elli, leaving her. Ghita had been the one to leave the pack to begin with, yes, but she had never promised anyone that she would remain there all of her life. Carlo had promised her that everything would be alright. There had been a few males that had been interested in her during her time with the nomads, but Ghita had not shown any affection to them. It would be useless, to start something that would, all too soon, come to an end. Everything always came to an end eventually.

Her legs were tired so she went down onto her belly, putting her heads down onto her white paws. If her sister was here, what sort of rank would she hold? The creatures that she had met outside of these territories had not spoken Itallian, so how could Savina survive here in a place where she did not speak the language? At least with the nomads Ghita had been able to communicate. Here, she would only be able to speak with Savina and a few others, if they knew Itallian.

"Savina. Sono bene--Sto cercandolo" She stood up when the dark wolf appeared out of the surrounding bushes. Something was amiss with her sibling, though. Her sister's belly was hanging down toward the ground, like something was pulling on it. She put her head down so that she could see it better. "Sembra che molto sia accaduto da quando lo ho veduto l'ultima volta" She came nearer, her tail wagging back and forth. She did not know what to do, whether to give her sibling a lick or a nuzzle or if she should just stand there and see what happened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread