hold onto, holding onto you.
[html]
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7081 ... bletop.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Private joining. This post is Anka - the rest will be Catharsis. Smile This is being reposted from PM, where half of it is finished - Kris, post your reply and we can put it up like that. <3 Yay! [WC: 691]

Name: Catharsis de Sadira.

Birthdate: 07 February 2009.

Luperci: Yes, by birth.

Species: Uh.. wolf? Kris and Mel, halp!

AIM: of acquiescence [or] tadaasana.
MSN/email: Click!

And, I started RPing here in '05. Smile

Anka wasn't entirely sure how this had even happened.

It was all fun and games until someone got pregnant. Less of fun and games when that someone was her, and the father had a pack. And a mate. A mate who had just had their first litter as well. Anka wasn't even in their pack.. perhaps lucky, she couldn't be chased out or killed. Ryubi had asked that she never come back. She didn't love him anyhow, and she might not have listened, but she didn't want to die. Not like that, anyhow. Her grandmother had worked too damn hard to keep the girl alive, she had fought too hard to just let go. Ceres, help me, the girl muttered softly, walking in Optime form, her jeans so tattered that they barely hung on. In her old knapsack, the leather covered in thread and fabric from many mendings, slept five puppies, just two months into their lives. Catalyst, the white girl, reminding Anka of her grandmother and her cousin, with one eye blue like them, the other a silvery grey. Avarice, the brown girl with golden eyes like her mother had had, and her perfect match, Roulette, a boy in brown with aqua eyes, the smallest of them. Palindrome, the cream-coloured boy, not quite pale enough to pass for white, his eyes an odd cross between green and gold. And Catharsis.. the dark girl, the only one in black, with just the white patch over her chest, one eye gold and the other red.

Her mother and her father.

Even in the dark, the female had to close her eyes for a moment. Catharsis, the reason she couldn't keep these pups, the reason she couldn't care for them. The girl was marked already, a scar across the eye, much like the two that Anka herself had. It had been involuntary, a reaction, an instinct. Not her pup, not her own child; she couldn't stand that even one of those eyes was de le Poer, her father, her grandfather. She'd lost it now, her mind couldn't function. She was nothing - the whore of a beta, the mother of bastard children, the daughter of a rapist and a virgin. Her parents had been something beyond wrong, so far beyond it. Ahren had been wrong, even as he had fought to change himself. He would never win. But Anka, she would not allow herself to be as her parents had been. She could not kill that puppy, as much as she longed to, because even as the girl bore the red eye of Ahren, the other was the gold of Aiji, of an innocent corrupted, something that had once been good. And something is Anka told her not to become so cold. But she could not prevent this violence, the violence proven by the child's freshly scarred eye.

She only knew where she was going when she got there. She crept over to Cercelee, careful not to disturb her. She laid the five puppies gently against the white female, her cousin, Ceres' granddaughter as surely as she herself was. Before she laid each down, she licked its head softly, and whispered her love to her children as they slept. With them, she left a note which read:

Cercelee,

I apologise for how sudden and rushed this had to be. These five, they are of my womb, but take them and treat them as your own. You will be better for them than I am able to be. Nurture them and cherish them; they are my pride and joy. They are: Catalyst, the white girl; Avarice and Roulette, the girl and boy in brown; Palindrome, the tan boy; and Catharsis, the black girl. Please keep their names, they are all that they will have of me.

I know that I can trust in you. Thank you in advance.

All my love to you and my little ones,

Anyanka Halfrek de Sadira

With that, the dark girl left, red eyes tightening as she stepped outside, shifted as quickly as she could stand, and took off into the night, terrified of being present when Cercelee awoke.

Speak [layout]
German
English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread