hold onto, holding onto you.
[html]
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3613/palindromes.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Character Name: Palindrome de Sadira
Character Birthdate (including year): February 7th, 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Yes
Species: Wolfie!
A secondary form of contact: My AIM is rawrforsammy
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Eh, just Internet surfing when I came across another wolf site that my friend is a member on. It wasn't really my style so I searched through their affiliates. Then, came 'Souls. (:
Initial post:

WC: 414

Palindrome heard noises. They were loud, annoying talking noises that made the young puppy irritated. He was in a light sleep, more of a rest than an actual sleep. He heard shifting noises. Was something moving around? His mother, perhaps? Or one of his four siblings? Then he heard Catharsis, her breathy German words filling his ears. She sounded nervous. Stressed. Scared. It confused Palindrome deeply. He rolled over in his sleep, his green-gold orbs flashing open for nothing but a second. All he could see in that one measely second was a flash of pure white and pitch black. The black was smaller than the white, maybe Catharsis. But Catalyst could not have been bigger than Cath. Usually Palindrome was such a easy going, relaxed Luperci but now he felt like he was dependable on his siblings.

It suddenly occured to the pup that he hadn't known where he was and why he was sleeping in a situation like this. He felt something was wrong in the pit of his stomach. Palindrome decided then to open his eyes. He blinked heavily, the edges of sleep shaking from his eyes. The first image was the black and white flashes, yes, but they were now clearer. Palindrome's concept was partially correct; Catharsis certainly was there but in wasn't Cat with her. He looked over and spotted Cat sleeping soundly next to Roulette and Avarice. Hmm. Looking back at the white wolf, Palindrome was overcome with surprise and a bit of fear. Who was this white wolf? And now there was an artic wolf? Where was Momma? She.. she didn't leave him, - them - did she? No, of course she didn't.

"Catharsis... where is Momma? Who are these wolfies? Where are we? I'm hungry," Palindrome said in German, trying ever so hard to be calm and quiet. His usual breathy, dramatic voice was a hush whisper but it had cracked when he spoke of their mother, raising the tone. Looking over at the two unknown wolves, he frowned, a large scowl forming on his face. They looked somewhat friendly but he couldn't be so sure. "Who you? I is Palindrome de Sadira. Who you?! Who you?!" He muttered, anxiously trying out his English. It obviously wasn't the best but he had tried and that was all they could ask for, right? Palindrome flashed a distant flicker in his eyes toward his sister, gulping with a slight burst of agony. Where was Anka, their beloved mother?

German English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread