hold onto, holding onto you.
[html]
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3613/palindromes.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 417

Palindrome was instantly relieved when Catharsis murmured something in German. At the moment, he did not focus on what she was saying exactly; just that she was reassuring him. It made the young puppy feel better when he heard his native tongue, especially after everything that just had happened. He was so overwhelmed because of all of the new people he was meeting and how much English everyone was saying. What a hard language it was! He could understand it more than he could speak it, but he still wanted to learn more about it. Maybe even learn a new language, like French. He'd heard a lot of wolves utter the language of 'Souls and was interested in it. Palindrome suddenly shook his head and tried to focus more on Catharsis and what she was saying in German. At least he knew all about German.

He opened his mouth and his breathy, dramatic German voice filled his ears. Oh. Ceres? I remember. But she seems... not the same. This one, this Cercelee? Cercelee. Ceres. Cercelee. Ceres. My head hurts," Palindrome murmured, rubbing his paw over his foreground, digging deep into his skin. Then Catharsis brought up Mama and he instantly dropped his paw and paid attention. But... but.... you're supposed to be the strong one! You or Cat! Avarice is the bossy one, Roulette is the pushy one and I... well, I don't do nothing! How can you not know where Mama is?" Palindrome babbled over, letting out a cry of emotional pain.

He listened to this Slay and this Cercelee talking but paid no notice to them except when the white one nudged him. It felt more reassuring to feel a warm muzzle that was loving, kind, caring. He noticed the relationship between the two older wolves. Palindrome muttered something in English for them to understand. "You two... Ceres and Slay Slay? You Mama and Papa?" He murmured, looking away and then focusing on Catharsis. She asked him if Mama was coming back. Palindrome assumed she would, but deep down, he felt something tugging on him that told him otherwise.

Catharsis... I don't know. But don't worry, sissy. It looks like Ceres and Slay Slay will take care of us," Palindrome plainly said, leaning back against his sister. It didn't matter if they were close or not at that moment; they both just needed some love and kindness. It was obviously that they would get it from each other and from their other siblings.

German English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread