hold onto, holding onto you.
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OoC: I saw this hadn't ended yet, so I thought I'd post... Should it close here, or did we want a last response from Palindrome...? If this is all good, we can just close it. ^-^

Slay shifted uncomfortably as Cercelee freely offered the use of their bedroom. Their tiny room was cramped enough as it was, and the lone creaky bed could only just handle the two of them as luperci. The pups would have to sleep on the cold stone floor, or he and his mate would have to give up their ancient mattress, and neither of those options sounded pleasant. The big arctic male relaxed slightly as Catharsis settled on sleeping in the hallway, where her siblings still curled in slumber. They could work out better arrangements in the morning, once all five were awake and understood what was going on. Hell, even he needed to be awake to figure out what was going on. Did he really just become a father overnight? Life sure was into throwing him curveballs lately...

Slay let himself yawn as well, bleariness clouding his ice-pale gaze. Hearing the squeaky yawns of the de Sadira children was enough to lull the Hunter to drowsiness. "I'm always tired," he murmured with a smile for Catharsis, nodding agreement. Palindrome had already leaned back, beginning to relax. The other three did not stir, and so it appeared their night of surprises was drawing to a close. Resting his weary head against Cer's furry white shoulder, Slay yawned again, heavy eyelids threatening to drag him back to his dreamland. "Good night... kids... g'night, Cer..." he mumbled, already half-asleep. They would... sort everything out... in the morning.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread