Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Why was she upset? He didn't understand. And really, what right did she have to be upset? It was his body and his decision. He wasn't a baby anymore. He could make choices for himself without his mother's permission. He could feel a bit of resentment gather in his chest. To him the small hole in his ear was nothing compared to the things both she and Nani had never told him about. "My uncle, Nani's brother DaVinci. I was the one who asked him." He didn't want her getting mad at the older male. It had been his idea and his wish. DaVinci had just been willing to help him. "Well why not? It's not a big deal mom! It's just a little earring and I'm old enough to do things for myself!" The volume of his voice was growing. He wasn't yelling, but it was obvious he was upset.

It was time for him to ask some questions. What Haven wanted to know was more important than some stupid little hole that was really pretty insignificant. "I'm also old enough to know things. Things I need to know. Things that neither you or Nani told me." While still loud his deepening voice grew softer. He didn't know why they hadn't told him. It hadn't been bad hearing it from Heath, but he knew that the older hybrid had some mixed up ideas about the whole thing. It would have been better coming from his mothers. "Why didn't you tell me about girls mom?" Ears drooped as his eyes looked deep into the blue ones of his parent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread