Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]

I keep imagining my own mother XD

She stood back as he spoke, taking each word in to scrutinize. The older female fought to keep from scoffing at his explanation, knowing that he was still just a child and still didn’t know what was best for him. It was denial, fighting the last bitter battle to keep her life before it had all fallen apart. A small part of her thought she would always have Haven, but it was obvious that he was beyond her grasp. Just like he should be, he was growing up and with all of her own emotional conflicts it was impossible to be proud of that.

Keeping her face strait and solid she kept a look of disgust from her features, leaving plain neutrality. Her tone was as even as her look, Yes, but you still don’t always have the right answers and you should still come to us with stuff like that. Battling his anger and emotion with the calm of her tone, she placed the name of his uncle in the back of her mind. Anu would remember to speak to him of the situation if she ever had the chance.

The rain soaked male changed the subject, and her eyes turned slightly confused as he explained. Girls? Anu swallowed hard as she thought about what he meant. God, he was getting to the age where it mattered... She hadn’t thought about this, not acknowledging it as a lesson to be taught. Still, her son had questions or at least he did once, and she had nowhere to escape. Her voice reflected her surprise, What do you want to know? The words stumbled out of her mouth, taken aback more then she even realized.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread