Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
lawls! 300+

His ears flicked back in annoyance. He wished she wouldn't be so calm about this. It was almost maddening. He was upset! The youth was making that clear and yet she just stood there as if she had never done anything wrong before. Hell, this wasn't even wrong! There was absolutely nothing wrong with what he had done, he knew that much. If it were really bad he would have felt guilty and no such emotion was lingering in his heart. Jade eyes narrowed at his mother ever so slightly as she spoke again. "I know I don't have the right answers to everything, but this isn't about right or wrong," he stated firmly. More firmly than anything he had ever said to either of his parents before. "I don't need to come to you or Nani with something like this because it has nothing to do with you. It has nothing to do with anyone except for me!" The boy might have sounded a little selfish, but he didn't feel he was. He was only saying what he really believed.

Finally at her surprise of his last question she wasn't just this stoic figure anymore. She was displaying some sort of emotion and that's what he really wanted right now. The hybrid was an adolescent and had so many new things and thoughts and feelings flooding his system he needed some reassurance. He needed to know why he had had to find out those important things from a stranger. "I wanna know why you guys didn't think to tell me. I had to hear it from someone I didn't know...he acted like it was something I should have been aware of..." Haven swallowed as his eyes left her for a moment before returning. "He was right though...if I'm old enough to feel those things I'm old enough to know how to deal with them...I had no idea what those feelings meant." While the pain was small, he was hurt at not being taught that by his parents. They should have, shouldn't they?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread