Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]

300+

Would there be no chance to make things right? She knew that the two females had done something right when it came to the puppies that they had shared. They were all healthy, well mannered and beautiful in her eyes. But even though Anu had tried her hardest, her selfishness had gotten in the way and as much as she had tried to keep its affect from them it was becoming clear that something was missing. Though she understood that she had missed a step somewhere with Haven Anu could only stand still as he fought the battle she refused to participate in. She wouldn’t say he was right, that would only cause him to venture further and further. But, she knew enough to add fuel to his fire. Instead she remained quiet.

As he spoke, Anu grew more and more unsure of how to answer him. The questions were legitimate, but the pain she felt at the thought of a stranger talking to him about such a sensitive subject was far more overwhelming. That was wrong, and a wrong she would happily admit. Haven, I’m sorry that you had to find out that way. The feeling was sincere, even if her tone held some lingering sternness. She was unsure how deep the nameless male had gone, and what details were made known. She hoped to pry his name from the young male, to add to her list of males she would needed to speak to. She let the breath she hadn’t realized her was holding go, the tension easing from her body and flowing through her voice. I don’t know why we never told you, things have just happened so fast. Don’t you think? Anu couldn’t believe how fast they had grown, though Haven seemed ahead of them all.

The female took a few steps towards him, her eyes dancing over the ring that had so suddenly taken a back seat. She knew she wouldn’t like it, but in time she would learn to live with it. As she looked at his changed face Anu grew soft, body and voice. I don’t know what he told you, but if you have any more question… you can ask me. The fact that she was having this conversation with him was floating above her head. Never in her life had she thought that she would ever need to talk to anyone about this, but it was happening and because she had screwed up so horribly in recent history she would try to make this right. Hoping he wouldn’t be volatile, Anu watched with concerned eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread