Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

He was happy that she let the argument about his piercing drop. It was petty compared to this. It was good that he had gotten that off his chest and they were talking about it now, but there were even bigger matters that he had questions for. He would wait until he had heard what he wanted to about this before asking that though. It was going to be difficult and he had a feeling he wasn't going to like the answer. He just hoped that she would be open and honest with him. Haven had no idea if his other siblings had sensed the tension, but he certainly had. Something was going on between their parents and he didn't want to be left in the dark anymore.

Jade eyes stared at the puddle he had made on the floor as she spoke. His mother was really sorry, he could tell. Still, he just couldn't get over all the muddled feelings that were filling his chest right now. Suddenly the adult world was surrounding the Aatte youth and he was losing sight of his happy fantasy world. Why did things have to be so complicated? He had always been looking forward to growing up, but now he was finding it may have been more than he bargained for. "Yeah, I guess they have..." One hand scratched at his arm, unsure of what to do with himself.

Uncertainly his gaze locked with her's again. Suddenly the embarrassment of the subject was washing over him. It was awkward to talk about this with her. But he knew that Heath had had some skewed ideas about the subject and he needed a more stable view. His mother would have that. "Well, ummm...I think some of the ideas he had were kind of...not right. What are you supposed to do? I...like this girl and I saw her the other day and I tried to...kiss her. But things got kind of weird afterwards..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread