Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The youth allowed his mother to guide him further into the house. The guitar was held slackly in one hand as they walked together into the warmth of the mansion, away from the dampness he had brought in with him. Not all of what Heath had said had sounded wrong. It was mostly the last part, about telling girls that you loved them even if you didn't. While he had gotten some education, sex was still something he didn't quite comprehend, so the "saying whatever it takes to get it" mentality was lost on him. Even if he had understood that, it wouldn't be what he would do. He wasn't that type of person. He would only say something like that if he meant it. "He said it was good to compliment them, and give them gifts..."

It wasn't really rejection that he felt. She hadn't rejected him, or at least he didn't think she had. Things had just become awkward. He was worried that he had really messed things up. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, even if she didn't feel the same way that he did. "Yeah...I just hope I didn't scare her away or anything. I don't want that." Haven swallowed. There was more than just kissing...and he wanted to know what that was. As uncomfortable as it was to ask, knowing was better than not. "What...is the other stuff that people who like each other do? You know...more than kissing..." Jade eyes darted to different spots, unable to make eye contact after asking such a question.

A small smile cracked his face as his mother asked about Siobhan. "She's really nice. Her life hasn't been that great, her mother was really mean to her. But now that she lives here she seems happy. We have a lot of fun doing things together. She seems so fragile at times, I...I just want to be able to protect her and make her happy." Haven wanted to make sure that nobody ever abused the girl again. She was too sweet, she didn't deserve that treatment from anyone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread