Stop the Clocks, if i could....
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Only with love! <3 300+

As his mother lead him down the hall and to a seat, it felt like he was floating. Like they were walking in some kind of thick mist. It was all so awkward and uncomfortable, but he wanted to know. Needed to know. Or at least have some idea of what he would be facing in the future. Already he was learning how so many things were uncertain, he wanted to at least be prepared for some of it. When he sat down he gently sat his guitar on the floor, laying both his hands in his lap and picking nervously at his knuckles. When she started talking he did his best to look at her. He wasn't able to hold eye contact for long, but at least he was looking at her.

The young male took his mother's words to heart about waiting until she was ready. He had never imagine trying to push her into anything, but it was good advice all the same. "Why would anyone try to push someone into that? That just sounds...wrong." Haven had no idea about his sire's past. What the real reason was for him being such a mystery to his children. His head nodded as she talked about compliments. Of course he would only give them if he meant them. The whole issue about the "love" topic was what had split him and Heath. Lying wasn't okay. His hand reached out to squeeze her's in a silent thanks for knowing that he was honest.

When she started to explain the important stuff, the really important stuff, his jade eyes locked into her's. He wanted his mom to know that he was listening, really taking everything she told him in. He knew that she wouldn't lead him astray on the matter. Maybe it was best that she wasn't going into explicit detail. When the time came he could figure that out. The things she were saying were what he really needed to hear. "I see. I understand. You're making sense." A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth. "Thanks mom."

Now his last question was hanging in his head like a dead weight. Haven really didn't want to ask it, afraid it might upset her, but he needed to know. He couldn't keep knowing that something was wrong without knowing what it really was. "Mom...what's going on? With you and momma Nani? I know something's not right..." The boy wasn't going to let her shrug the question off. He could feel the tension clear as day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread