It's Black Label, So Keep Walking
[html]

XD total powerplay… let me know if it’s a problem

The bottle she raised to eye level held an amber liquid. The dark dusted label held the picture of a small gold man, posed in motion and holding a thin cane. The words the crossed its middle were unknown to the illiterate female, and for some reason she wished she could know the name of the man walking across the bottles front. Her rag removed the dust that had been building over its surface and Anu peered at the curious character. Breathing deeply in a sigh, she found a sneeze preying on her nose.

Eyes shut tight, she almost didn’t notice the beast that joined her in the smoking room. Almost. The sound of him filtered through the door, and her ears perked as she heard her name. Turning she found the Captain grinning as her, the liquor on his breath could have intoxicated her and two others while his stature only confirming her belief he was terribly drunk. She looked at him for a long moment, wondering what he was doing here and what she was to do with him. Recovering from her surprise, Anu gave him a nod. I had no idea. She mocked him, knowing that he was in no state to retaliate. She smiled at him, thinking of how much pain the big beast would be in when morning came.

Looking at the bottle that he had opened for her, Anu wondered if she should help him. She could take him to his room, tuck him into bed and give her best wishes for his hangover. Blue eyed stared at the bottle. Come on Jaz, Anu took the arm of the large warrior, and pulled him as best she could to his paws. If they were going to do this, it would be as proper as she could make it. It was a room for gentleman, and she wouldn’t let him be some lush lying on the floor.

take a seat, and tell me what’s on your mind. She was sure that the high back bar stool would hold his liquored form. All the while the black labeled bottle sat on the bar, waiting for her to return to it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread