It's Black Label, So Keep Walking
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

Laughing as he drank he smiled at Anu's words. “Well now you know silly!” He giggled, still pointing a figure at her. As she smiled at him he leaned towards her, nose touching nose. He stared at her with a curious look before he burst out laughing, “You, my dear lady, were being sarcastic!” He cried in triumph of this new achievement. Taking a swing from his bottle he raised a fist in the air, a symbol of his victory. Gulping down the liquid his throat burned, making it rough and harsh. He kept his muzzle up in the air until every last drop was gone and then he slammed the bottle down with a hiccup. At Anu's touch he flinched and glared at her. Why did she want him to get up? The ground was so comfortable. Still he allowed her to help him up but not before grabbing another bottle.

Stumbling he grabbed the stool before he could topple over onto the ground again. Leaning against the bar he sat onto the chair with a sigh. He looked at Anu, thinking about what was on his mind as he popped off the lid to his new bottle. What was on his mind? He shook his head becoming quiet and calm instantly as life hit a hole into his fun and games. “Garnet had a miscarriage to a girl who was pure white. She named her Lily Rhiannon. Now everywhere I go there's white wolves that she could have looked like as an adult and now Garnets run off to find her own mother saying she's never coming back and I don't know why!” He slammed the drink down once more, shattering the glass all over the bar. A growl grew in his throat as he thought of the the black coyote that had left him. “Mom fucking right. Shouldn't have asked her to be my mate in the first place.” He cursed himself for that moment now.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread