It's Black Label, So Keep Walking
[html]

300+

Anger in the gold hued eyes watched her. It was impossible to find anything else in their gaze. Anu found no comfort in the idea of the large male being so enraged. It was a powerful feeling that filled the air that surrounded them, making it electric. Her fur threatened to stand on end with the tension. Even with the booze and his drunkenness Jazper was still so vivid and aware of the pain he felt. It was as if the liquor only fueled the fire. Not helping as Anu felt it should.

Anu blinked, her eyes shutting for a moment. In the briefest of times she thought of one face. Her picture filled her mind and Anu forced them open. Her ghosts? His question made her look back to his face and see the small smile that lingered on his lips. It was contagious and Anu found herself smile though she felt far from happy. It was sarcastic smile, bitter and full of cynicism.

He own head was being filled with the anger and frustration she felt. It had been piling for so long. It had been growing, growing and destroying everything that she had. She let it, and was full aware of how she had just stood to the side while everything crumbled. She hated herself, hated the loss she felt. Hated the sadness and the loneliness. The scotch flowed sweetly down her throat and she realized that she was pouring it liberally into her mouth. Waking from the daze of memories Anu let it fall to the bar top. The shot glass she had placed beside her was empty and unused.

Blue eyes looked to Jazper, and there was no hiding that she wanted to crawl in the bottle and never return. yes fell to the bar as she spoke, I fell in love. I fell in love while I was with Nani. And then it seemed like there was nothing else. She left, Geneva left and I fell apart. Nani knew it wasn’t working, even though I never told her that my heart was unfaithful. And still, I told her that she could come home, but she doesn’t. She says she loves me, but… She doesn’t. The words came so quickly, so easily the secrets of her heart’s affair had been bottled so tightly that they flew out like caged birds.

Claws held the bottle tight, and she fought the tears that were never far behind thoughts of both wolfesses. But anger rose in her body, and blue eyes started to blaze. I let it all just happen… Her voice trailed, and she finally looked back to the male who sat in front of her, sure that he had lost interest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread