throw ourselves against the wall
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc; YEA!

Listening to the woman as she speaks, his red eyes glanced back to her face, though she had a small smile Leroy somewhat understand her love for duties. If he could call it that, maybe more of a proud dedication to her work and the rules. Somehow Leroy thought that was more fitting of the woman before him, ears twitching the husky's head turned slightly towards her; he held back the small chuckle that begged to come out as he noticed the puzzled look on her face. 'of course I am a dog.' A sigh rolled from him as he rolled his eye in small amusement, he almost turned his head to hide it but just remained where he war before speaking in his deep but relaxed voice. " of course I haven't. None of our meetings been.pleasant enough for such talk." Pausing for a moment as a small smirk crawled on his lips before finally giving his name to her, that for sure would be better then being called dog. "though you have seemed to like calling me dog. Better late then never, its Leroy stranger."

Turning back the male listened to the words of the odd woman as she gathered her items, her voice was full of apology and welcome; though it seemed clear that his acceptance of it was peaceful, it was a calm gray day that was indeed one to relax on. He would have never thought he would be spending it with her, though things can always be worse. Sitting still his tail swayed out behind him in a lazily carefree manner as his ear twitched here and there to the small noises around him, brows lifted as she seemed surprised by his offering of food though as she took a seat beside him. Deep down it was slightly weird, concerning the fact the times they seemed so ready to attack one another. "not in your body, though you do look like you might have missed a meal or two. " ears flickered before he looks away and his deep calm voice vibrated from his throat. "Your eyes, most people are hungry when their eyes show it."

Her next words were unexpected as he was going to ask her about the food, though she lived with Svara so it was only a matter of time before it rose into their topics. Nothing changed about him as he merely remained there, red eyes staring off into no where as he thought about the last time he saw the firecracker. Taking in a deep breath he spoke in his normally tones, though even if he was still bothered by her actions he wasn't one to show it on his face."No, she wanted her peace away from me so I haven't traveled to your borders since, I'm not going to waste my time where my efforts and time is taking for granted. " The patterned male didn't want that much to be said, but it seemed to come out on it's own as he finally let the smallest of a friendly-at least comfortable- grin appear. Leaning forward his jaws grabbed onto a chunk of meat, his teeth grabbing hold as it emitted a popping sounds when they broke into the flesh. Quickly ripping it off the carcass the husky turned towards her with it hanging from his jaws in a giving manner, though he didn't have hands in that current moment he was sure if she was hungry it wouldn't matter if he held it. A muffled "Here.."emitted from his mouth as his ears twisted and turned about his head ever since Svara was spoke of, tail swayed as the cool wind pushed on him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread