throw ourselves against the wall
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc; sorry for the lateness just got done with prom and school papers xD

Gazing at the strange black female he elevated a brow at her name, Cwmfen nic Graine it was an odd name indeed, though it fitted the strange woman. The husky was not right to think such things, he himself was strange too many because of his odd coat. He could not help but really look at the woman, not in a sensually manner, but simple see the things that he was not able before. Things that he refused to open himself to. His ears moved in a unsure manner at times as this warrior was becoming relaxed, and even sounding playful, with some humor at the least. Leroy listened to her words while he held the meat, but it was then that he realized how anxious he was. Not because she was there, a wolf that he had encountered on hazardous terms but their forms; he rarely used his lupus form and with her in her Optime looming over him made him slightly nervous, he was not sacred or threatened but he simple did not enjoy it the fact she was high over him. This husky does not particularly get dominant or really care of it-unless it is a certain thing or action- but he prefers to be on the same level, though a part of him does feel slightly weak next to her though he did not act on it. Ignoring the urge to shift to his other form Leroy remained still as she took the meat from his jaws with a thank you, when she sat back he felt better as the patterned male spoke with his deep silk voice.
"umm your welcome "

His red eyes looked for a moment as she ate the bit of meat, turning back to the deer Leroy leaned closer as his teeth gripped the carcass again with a popping sound. Pulling the muscle of the body it gave a loud ripping noise as it tore away, sitting back Leroy chewed the meat in his mouth almost lazily before swallowing the warm substance down his throat. When Cwfm spoke up about Svara the husky's red eyes turned to her as his licked the flavor off his lips,listening he remained still with the want to lay down but he wouldn't not with her sitting so tall next to him.
"indeed, she's a firecracker" His deep voice showed nothing about the bit of 'hurt' that he felt deep down when he spoke her nickname, no not because of the fight but still for her sight. He will never admit to it, never breath as word of it to anyone.

Her next words about Dahlian grounds made him almost laugh in a way,ears leaning forward he was very relaxed in this place of peace. He knew she was likely right, Svara does like to provoke others but to him she had no right to throw his actions and time back at him. Taking a deep breath his curly tail swayed as he didn't let the thoughts trouble him."Most likely, staying away from there seems fine with me." His voice was deep with a chuckle as he was quite for a few moments before he finally lowered into a lay, leaning back he was facing Cwfm more then before as his maw rested on her paws.Looking back at the female he finally spoke, he wasn't sure why but he did. "You know Cwfm, I'm still angry. A small part still is after she brought me to her home, to Haku's home..he tried to steal my food as we fought." Pausing he looked right at her simply confiding the bit of information,"she took me to his house, his home after we tore each other apart. Never did i say anything about, I never got mad with her about it. But still a small part is angry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread