throw ourselves against the wall
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc; yea fade to black, sorry for ruining the thread ;-;

The male stayed still with his ruby eyes hidden away as if for the first time he was able to relax, breathing his own images could come in his mind as his ears turned and listened to each word the dark woman said. The silence between them wasn't awkward in his mind as he listened to her eat some more of the deer meat that had filled his stomach with an odd calm,lungs moving with each breath as her new movement made a ear twitch but her words made his red eyes open to look at the black wolfess. For a moment Leroy said nothing before speaking in his same tones." mateship..yea I know." Turning to he direction his brows pushed together in a way as he continued. "I'll figure something out, even if I have to give something up to do so." The male's answer was short and truthful as he believed that the female would understand his words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread