Loner; joining
I understand being a loner is discouraged, but Hiei has always been a loner. And most likely always will be. Though maybe I should change that, if he finds something he likes he will go for it. Really more his decision, lol.

* Hiei
* 04/15/07
*British Colombian Wolf
*Male
*Hiiwii - AIM
* It was hard to tell whether the brute was either stupid or simply a fool. His gait was one of a arrogant thing, tail curled neatly upward while muscles twitched at a trot. Now and then ear would flick back then forward, and a slight chortle would soon follow the symphony of the sounds of the forest around him. Pausing only for a moment, he dipped his head down to press his dusty nose to the ground. One sniff later and the male was off, trot long forgotten for a full out run. Moments later, Hiei was once more bathed in a glow of the gentle moonlight. An owl could be heard hooting close by and crickets were now making their own racket. The beast gave a slight snort, wisps of breath brushing the cold air.
Hiei sat gingerly for a moment, ears tugged back against pure black scalp, slight tuft of fur that formed 'hair' blowing lightly as a cool breeze blew by. Why was he here again? Thoughts tugged at his mind, always forming that single question. A wonderer he was, never staying in one place for long, but perhaps .. just perhaps this place he would stay for a bit. Thoughts vanished as a twig broke behind him, snarl quickly ripped from his throat. Hiei disappeared then, no not a magic trick, but the beast had ran. As fast as he could even. Out of any pack's boundaries he found, out to no man's land. Where he belonged.
* (Added thing: Hiei has red eyes, editing profile very soon if accepted :3)

* Edited Post, and sorry for being sloppy with my post! I have not rped in a bit of a while, but with a bit of patience and practice im sure I will be back up to speed in no time. ^_^ And hihi Sara!! <33

Messages In This Thread