salty noses
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

-

My first IC post! Big Grin Please bare with me, hehe. My grammar isn't good I know and if I make mistakes please tell me so I can note and learn. <3
---

Paws padded dully against the asphalt, soft clicking of claws could be heard easily enough. Hiei wasn't silent in his approach to the sandy shore. Ears twitching gently as a salty breeze blew by, ruffling the light fluff of fur that he called his 'hair'. Thoughts caressed his primal mind, ones that seemed to always whisper in and out at some point of the day. Why am I here? Why .. Thoughts trailed off as Hiei continued on his wanderings, a quick flex of his hind muscles and he jumped. Landing easily in the sand below, eyes noted trails of green growth that seemed to be having trouble gripping the tan sand his claws now held with ease. Soft snort echoed in his own ears, leaning down to give a light sniff to the ground before turning.

Crimson eyes peered dully out into the endless water, the smell of salt making his nose want to twitch off and run away. But thankfully he restrained the little bugler. More thoughts continued to echo in his mind, though now the brute ignored them. Perhaps now trying to enjoy the view for the moment? Tail gave a light twitch after a moment, almost reminding its master that it was unsafe to dawdle in unknown lands. Taking heed to that unspoken warning Hiei stood. Shaking his rather furry body off like the poor guy had just got dipped in fleas, he moved rather quickly away. Taking up a quick trot the male made a hasty retreat.

Hiei was scared.

Not by others, oh no. Other wolves rarely scared the black brute. He was scared by the fact he couldn't smell at the moment. Salt had clogged up his poor sensitive nose. Whether from the beach nearby or from the ocean that was sure to be around somewhere. Pausing on a rather large rock, Hiei's head dipped down. Raking at his nose a moment before flopped down with a heavy 'oof' like noise. Eyes narrowed at anything that even dared say anything about his little predicament.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread