salty noses
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Since I didn't make any distinction in the first post, we'll say Hanna's in her wolf form, not her were. ^_^ And, apologies, it's a bit rambly.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Her eyebrow arched, a smirk playing across her lips. "M'name's not 'female', Sir, no more than yours is likely 'male.' It's Hanna." Her voice was no harsher than his had been, no louder.

He seemed very tense, very on edge, in a half-crouch. He soon stood straight, but his eyes never left her, as though he were afraid she'd bite or some such. Hanna wasn't a violent woman, she'd only attack if he did first. Then again, this was the first she'd seen or smelled him, so perhaps it would be prudent to do as he did and observe.

The male sniffed again, and Hanna decided to tempt fate and offer her help. Before she could speak, though, he stated, and then asked, to make sure he was not on a claimed territory. "Nope, you're not. The nearest territory is a little ways that way, called Dahlia de Mai." She indicated a generally western direction, since Whisper Beach was flanked by the Dahlian pack now.

"I'm a loner, like you, no worries about me sending a pack after you. Er.. are you having nose problems?" Spoken like a true idiot, straight to the point. Well, her foot was placed firmly in her mouth now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread