salty noses
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

OOC STUFF

Let me show you the wonders of life

He calmed visibly at her words, as did she, sinking into a sit a beat later than he did. His tail beat a steady tattoo against the rock he sat upon. He asked what she wanted, failing to address her by name again, and her ears flattened slightly. This night-kissed male needed to learn some manners. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she spoke sharply to him. "I just happened to be walking by, male, and thought I'd be cordial."

A few moments later, he regained his feet and slipped down from the rock, then began to circle her. A snarl disfigured his face even though he didn't growl, and she pinned her ears back, beginning to think of her halfling form. If her 'friend' was going to attack, she'd need the added bulk of that form, as opposed to the relative smallness of her regular one. She made the change surreptitiously (though he'd undoubtedly notice the difference in size no matter how stealthy she was) finishing as he yawned.

At that point, he divulged the cause of his nasal problems as the salt and, trying to maintain a steady calm as he took up stalking her again, Hanna's lips parted to speak. "I may be able to help, if you'd like me to."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread