salty noses
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC
--

Opened his maw to speak, to answer her rather but paused. Hiei stared at her, thoughts whirling idly through his head. What the heck just happened here? She looked .. different, bigger.. Hiei's ruby gems looked into hers for the barest of seconds, stopping in his circlings and simply sitting. Another yawn escaping his muzzle. "I do not need the help of a female, all they are good for are breeding.." Mumbled at the last moment, the brute's head giving a shake to try and keep himself awake. Truth was this female was boring the wolf, her increase in size did not faze him much on the outside. Though deep down it did worry him, where the hell had he ended up? Hell?

Thoughts began to stray to his own words, something he had learned at such a young age it was not normal for a young pup. Glancing back at her for the barest of seconds, almost as if he feared she was reading his impure thoughts he quieted them.

What was so weird was Hiei was used to being around normal wolves, sure a pack of mismatched eyes were such a rareity that it was amazing but .. those who changed in bulk. Shiver passed through the beasts body, creating the fur to ripple gentle in responce to the males thoughts. As the female continued to watch him his mind suddenly back tracked, licking a bit at those black lined lips before turning to her. "Going to sprout wings and sprinkle dust on me. Then heal me are we, witch?" Soft hiss under his breath, hackles raising only a bit. Hiei was agitated now, hind legs trembling perhaps ready to bolt at any moment once again. But for what reason it was unknown, a odd fellow Hiei was. Always jumpy, always giddy .. never wanting to be ripped to shreds. But seeming to always end up getting himself into those situations.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread