salty noses
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Slight powerplay. Lemme know if you don't like, and I'll change it.

Let me show you the wonders of life

His words almost elicited a snarl. First to be considered only as a breeding utensil (which in truth, Hanna had never had those relations with anybody), and then to be dubbed a witch, rubbed her the wrong way. But it dawned on her. Perhaps he'd never met a Luperci before. If that were the case, she could use this to her advantage. She didn't want to scare him, only to enlighten him. Not everything was as it seemed. As he yawned, she stood and paced slowly toward him, crouched a little, but in a vastly different way than he had only minutes before. She pressed her body against his as she slinked past him, moving even her tail to rub against him seductively.

She intentionally made her lanky motion last longer, beginning to transform as she neared his rear, into her Luperci form, crawling on her hands and knees, till she reached his other side. She paused, side to side with him, and shifted her weight slightly to raise one hand to his ears, where she began to scratch, worrying the fur. She didn't grab him, merely moved her fingers.

She spoke quietly next to his ear. "No. Actually, I figured I'd use a more conventional tool. For example, menthol cream to open your sinuses and fingers to open the jar."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread