salty noses
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Indeed, hehe.
---

Hiei's ears quivered a bit, backing away once more before the male gave a rather large snort. A whoosh of air buffeted the ground, bits of debris running scared from the sudden disturbance. He turned then, lips curled over his own gum to reveal those fangs in their fullest, saliva dripping down easily enough to land with a big 'dloop'. "This land is .. strange.." Words picked carefully, relaxing somewhat at her explanation now, ears swiveling in the female's direction but nor moving any closer nor away. He was in danger, he could feel it, no he didn't know why but it just .. felt weird..

Turning his attention from his own thoughts Hiei glanced at her, meeting her eyes even if she did not wish too. The male was annoyed now, the fear replaced by something else, something more primal perhaps. She had tricked him, made a fool of him, yet he was sure this female could put up such a easy fight. Lips curled once more, though this time at his own annoyance, body turning and beginning to circle Hanna once more. "I prefer to die myself than die something strange and unnatural" Hissed just a bit to himself more than her, tail giving a quick whack against his own thigh.

"Werewolf you call it .. werewolf .. I have seen your kind before.. when I was.. a pup I would suppose." A pause, eyes trailing down her new transformation, maw opening in the lightest of pants before he continued his words. "Father's pack.. it was made up of your kind.. and wolves.. that's how.." Broken words jumbled together, realization dawning on Hiei, causing those jaws to snap shut. That's why his father's pack went to war, when he wasn't even born, his parents had told him of such things. Of course he didn't remember it all, but he did remember broken things, and he did remember that word .. it was weird to him so it stuck out. Luperci.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread